IPSY SNEAK PEEK: April 2015 Glam Bag

Unfortunately, I am no longer a subscribed member to the Ipsy Glambags because the samples just weren't enough for me (at least when I was subscribed)! BUT, for all of you guys that are... Here is the long-awaited sneak peek for what's to come in the APRIL Glambag!





Every subscriber will receive ONE FULL-SIZE eyeshadow single for theBalm Nude Dude eyeshadow palette  in either FIT or FLIRTY! Also can we talk about the packaging?! How could anyone resist those hunks?

Now, I don't actually own the Nude Dude palette from theBalm cosmetics (which I totally need to pick up ASAP), BUT, I do own the NUDE 'tude palette (volume 1) and I absolutely love it! The eyeshadows are super blendable and smooth as butter! Hopefully, I'll be able to do a review on that soon for you guys. :) I'm actually a huge fan of theBalm cosmetics and sucker for their fun packaging.

I hope you are all excited for the April Ipsy Glambag because I sure would be! For those of you who aren't members, you guys can subscribe NOW (HERE) and still make it in time to get the April Glambag AND one of these eyeshadows, plus 4 more samples, all in a fun springtime makeup bag! Let me know what products you receive and if you love them!

Xx,
Mary

1 comment