IPSY SNEAK PEEK: May 2015 Glam Bag!

Who else is a huge fan of subscription boxes?! I am seriously addicted to them and can't stop signing up for more and more, especially ones with makeup and beauty products! 

If you're a subscribed to the Ipsy Glam Bags, or are interested in it, here's a sneak peek of one of the items you will get in the May 2015 Ipsy Bag!



Every subscriber will receive one of the following:

- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil in Ozone (goes on clear)








- GLAMGLOW ThirstyCleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser (Mud-to-Foam Cleanser)




- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream



I really want to try the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil in Ozone! I've heard such rave reviews about it and I am obsessed with Urban Decay. I also love how Ipsy is including higher brand makeup/beauty products in their Ipsy bag... can you imagine receiving that GLAMGLOW?! I'm so tempted to re-subscribe, like right now!



No comments