REVIEW: Simple Cleansing Micellar Water


There are times when I'm a really lazy girl and want to skip washing my face (I know, horrible)! Of course, I HATE to skip washing my face, but ever since I've found out about micellar water my mind is more at ease whenever I do skip a face wash. 

What is micellar water you ask? Micellar water is essentially a skincare product that removes makeup and cleanses the skin, WITHOUT the need to rinse. Micellar water contains tiny micelles that are attracted to dirt and oil on one end and the other end is attracted to water (so it can stay attached to a cotton pad when applying). It basically can replace your cleansing and moisturizing steps all in one go, but I usually like to use micellar water after my cleansing routine to pick up any left over makeup and dirt I missed. 




It sounds too good to be true right?! Well, you'll see after I review the Cleansing Micellar Water from Simple today! I found out about this product after randomly roaming the beauty aisles of Target and saw that Simple had a new product. I immediately whipped out my phone to conduct a whole internet research on micellar water right in that aisle and HAD to bring it home with me to try!


HOW TO USE:


I love the fact that this is safe enough to use on closed eyes, because most products can't even be used near the eyes! Plus, there's no need to rinse afterwards! Lets see if it works as it claims...


REVIEW:

In my opinion, the Simple Cleansing Micellar Water doesn't COMPLETELY remove makeup from your face. I usually have to remove my eye makeup separately and my face makeup (with makeup wipes) and then follow up with the micellar water. I found that this was the most effective way to remove the traces of dirt and makeup from my skin if I wanted to skip a face wash and not wake up with blemishes. The Simple Cleansing Micellar Water does leave my skin feeling super hydrated and clean after using. My face also feels super soft to the touch! If I am going to wash my face, I like to use the micellar water AFTER cleansing, as a double cleanse to pick up any residue dirt and makeup I've accidentally missed. It picks up a lot of stuff that my eye may have missed! I love the fact that there is no need to rinse after using the micellar water, so it's perfect for traveling or for when I'm on the go and need a quick facial cleansing (when I have no makeup on)! The micellar water is also super gentle and safe enough to be used on the eye areas. What's better? The Simple Cleansing Micellar Water only costs as little as $6! It's super inexpensive and it definitely a staple in my beauty routine. I've already used about 3 bottles and will keep coming back for more!


I used the Micellar Water after using my usual makeup remover and makeup wipes -- Isn't it crazy how much you can miss and not even know it?!


And here I used the Simple Cleansing Micellar Water after washing my face and it still picks up the remaining makeup and dirt!




PROS:

Removes leftover dirt and face makeup from cleansing
Leaves skin feel clean
Hydrating
No need to rinse
Gentle
Safe enough to use on eyelids (but try not to get it into your eye)
Inexpensive!



CONS:

Doesn't completely remove eye makeup



RATING: 4.5/5 

This is the perfect product for the lazy girls out there and also the girls that want to double cleanse just to make sure they removed all of the makeup and dirt on their face. This is the first time I've ever used any kind of micellar water, so I do not have anything to compare it to. But so far, I really really like it!

The Cleansing Micellar Water from Simple is available at Amazon, HERE! It can also be found at retailers like Walmart, Target, Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc.

No comments