Beauty Haul: Korean Beauty and Makeup Products (Courtesy of Prettylilface.com!)


If you haven't heard of Prettylilface.com from one of my previous blog posts (here), just know that they're an up and coming site that sells 100% authentic Korean beauty and makeup products! If you've always wanted to buy Korean beauty items, but never want to pay ridiculous shipping prices (or buy from sketchy Ebayers), then go visit Prettylilface.com. They only charge a flat rate shipping price of $4.95 in the USA (free shipping over $100). Now that's a steal! Also, their site is super easy to navigate!

Pretty lil Face kindly sent me a few of their favorite products for me to try out and review and honestly, they have such good taste! 




THE PACKAGE I RECEIVED INCLUDED:

  • Etude House I Need You Hyaluronic Acid Mask Sheet - If there's one thing I can't live without in my beauty products, it's Hyaluronic Acid! That stuff just makes my skin SUPER soft and smooth, so I have high hopes that this mask is bound to have the same effect. 
  • Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer in #01 Light Beige - Sadly, this shade is a tad too light for me to use all over my face, but it would be good to use as an under-eye concealer under my foundation.
  • Etude House Proof 10 Waterproof Eye Primer - Now there's not much that could be better than a WATERPROOF eye primer! I currently use the Urban Decay Primer Potion, so we'll see if this one is a worthy match.
  • SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream in #02 Natural Beige (Read review, here) - Unfortunately, this shade is  also just one-two shades too light for me! It might work during the winter seasons, but I don't mind mixing it with another one of my BB creams to get a better match.
  • TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Eye-Makeup Remover Pads (Read review, here) - I've never tried pre-soaked eye-makeup remover pads before, so I'm super excited to see how this one turns out. Hopefully, the formula works as well as my trusty Sephora one (here). Unfortunately, this arrived broken (the cover no longer stuck to the pouch and the makeup remover liquid got on the other products; however, it was due to bad shipping care from the shipping company! Totally not Pretty lil Face's fault; they shipped it in a sturdy bubble mailer PLUS wrapped it multiple times in bubble wrap, so that made me happy that they put a lot of care into it!)

I am so excited to try out these products, reviews are coming SOON! :)

XOXO,
Mary

No comments