What's Inside: bareMinerals Brighten, Highlight, & Contour Set (Sephora 500 Point Perk)!



Who else is a beauty junkie that likes to hoard their Sephora Beauty Insider rewards points? I have accumulated SO many points because there's never really anything that makes me WANT to spend it. HOWEVER, there's a new 500 Point perk available and I finally bit the bullet and redeemed some of my points for the bareMinerals Brighten, Contour, & Highlight set! Please keep in mind that each swatch is made pretty heavily, so the color could be made visible!






WHAT'S INSIDE:




  • bareMinerals Well-Rested Eye Brightener (0.02 oz.) - This is a very light ivory matte shade, but what I love about all of bareMinerals' powders is that they're so blendable and go on super smoothly. I like to use this to help cover-up my dark circles (Thanks a lot college...)

  • bareMinerals All-Over Face Color in Warmth (0.02 oz.) - I'm pretty skeptical about the shade Warmth. It's a little too warm for me as in it's a pretty strong orangey-brown. It takes a lot of blending out for it to look natural and it's the kind of product where less is more. Keep in mind that this shade is a bit shimmery, which I totally don't mind! I think the shimmer helps add to a glowing radiant look.

  • bareMinerals All-Over Face Color in Clear Radiance (0.02 oz.) - This shade is a gorgeous shimmery pale pink! For some reason it reminds me of pixie dust. This is a perfect shade to use as a highlighter on the top of your cheekbones when you want a slightly warm natural radiating glow!

  • bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Life of the Party (0.07 oz.) - This is the item that made me want to redeem my points the most! I mean can we just admire how beautiful this shade is?! I love love LOVE a bright pink, especially for Spring and Summer. The formula of this lipgloss is also decent. It's not my favorite just because I find it to be slightly sticky, BUT it has great staying power and the color glides on evenly. I especially love the elongated doe foot applicator. It makes apply this lipgloss a breeze!

  • A super cute mini angled face brush - This is a super cute mini brush! It literally fits into the palm of my hands, BUT I think the size of the head is the perfect size for sharp contouring like for the hollows of my cheeks or along the sides of my nose.






Here I am! I decided to just try out every single product in the set and take a picture! :) I used the bareMinerals All-Over Face Powder in Warmth along the hollows of my cheekbones, but I blended it out a LOT! I didn't want an orangey-brown streak running through my face and opted for a more natural look. I love the bareMinerals All-Over Face Powder in Clear Radiance for that added subtle glow along the top of my cheekbones and under my brows. As you can see, the Well-Rested Eye Brightener did a pretty decent job in concealing my dark circles, so YAY! ALSO, look how beautiful that Marvelous Moxie lip color is. I'm one happy gal and do not regret cashing out my Sephora Beauty Insider points one bit.

Just so you know, the regular full-size versions of the powders each weigh 0.05 oz. and retail for about $20 and the Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in full-size weighs 0.15 oz. and retails for $18. I certainly wish that they would offer full-sized products as beauty rewards/perks, but these are pretty decent sized samples! 


I'm a huge fan of bareMinerals' powders and especially their Marvelous Moxie lipgloss. If you are too, you don't want to miss out on this rewards perk, so cash out soon before it's gone! Once it's gone, it's gone for good!


What's your favorite Sephora Beauty Insider Rewards Perk that you've ever redeemed?


1 comment